This is a 14 page story I’ve been working on for the past couple months (which is why there’s been a slow down in updates). I hope you like it, I worked pretty hard on it!
i wouldn’t trust tony abbott to lead a high school prom committee let alone my fuckin country
how can a font make this exponentially funnier?? it just does like magic
christ this is both hilarious and upsetting it’s like mean girls australian parliament edition
Literally indistinguishable from actual question time
- Jonathan, 55: There is no such thing as “the only one”. You will meet lots of “the ones”. Only commit when the timing is right for the both of you – that can take years for some, and that’s okay.
- Miranda, 24: Drop pre-med.
- Isaac, 48: Deodorant does not count as a shower, and that haircut only looked good on Bon Jovi.
- Anya, 42: Make the conscious decision to be happy, and then stick with it. Society will do everything in its power to convince you that your personal happiness is dependent on something external – beauty, success, wealth, etc. – it isn’t.
- Parker, 55: 60% of the things you think are important now won’t matter a whit to you by the time you reach 50. The trick is to figure out the important 40% and work it.
- Megan, 34: He doesn’t love you, and you will be okay.
- Peter, 58: Don’t let anything stand in your way of taking part (or all) of your junior year abroad. You’ll never again have quite the same opportunity to experience a foreign land, for an extended period of time, in your youth. It is destined to be one of the most memorable aspects of your life.
- Eleanor, 67: Talk less. Listen more.
- Donald, 27: There’s a huge difference between who you want to be and who everyone around you wants you to be. Figure out which is which.
- Camille, 56: Always remember: when falling off a horse, pull your tongue in.
- Jackson, 57: No one knows anything for sure. They’re all just doing the best they can with what they have, just like you.
- Vicki, 47: You’ll never have all the answers, so make every question count.
- Donald, 38: You don’t have to grow up to be the dad you never had.
- Katelyn, 30: Make the most out of college. You will never again be at a place where your only goal is to learn. Learn a lot, learn often, and learn with reckless abandon.
- Joshua, 55: Women love to laugh.
- Annabelle, 38: Drugs are not beautiful, glamorous or opulent. They are not a remedy, a solution, a cure-all, or a cure-anything.
- Colin, 50: You miss so much life when you sleep until 3 PM. Wake up to see sunrises; they are the most stunning of nature’s masterpieces.
- Eleanor, 26: Eating two pints of ice cream won’t make you happy. Neither will sprinting 10 miles. Be nice to yourself.
- Aaron, 52: Don’t forget to ask that girl in the Oberlin library what kind of perfume she’s wearing. You’ll buy it for her in 20 years.
- Scarlett, 54: Don’t be afraid to be yourself. Those that get you will love you, those that don’t, well, their loss. Just remember: Wherever you are, it’s a party.
- Zack, 9: I hope you’re awesome. And be nice to girls.
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (via cynassa)
Chris Hemsworth at the Wizard World Sacramento Comic Con 2014
They’re plotting against you, Sam.
OMG I AM SO HAPPY THIS HEADCANON EXISTS OUTSIDE OF MY BRAIN
there’s something really interesting in this passage that I wanted to point out
Trelawney assumes that Harry was born in midwinter because of his “dark hair” and “mean stature” and “tragic losses so young in life”
Tom Riddle was born in midwinter, is describe in CoS as resembling Harry, and his mother died right after his birth
Harry has a piece of Voldemort’s soul in him
that’s why Trelawney made that assumption
I pointed this out in my Harry Potter class today and everyone started yelling and about five people told me to go to hell
this was so confusing when i first read it because i’m australian and in australia july IS midwinter
The amazing Miche Braden channels Bessie Smith as we turn Guns n’ Roses’ “Sweet Child O Mine” into a bluesy New Orleans stomp. That last note shook the walls of my apartment, and will probably shake your laptop / smartphone speakers.
My name is Lee Lin Chin and I will be the host of this miserable segment.
4.99999 reoccurring stars
No one on this earth is better then lee lin chin
First Kiss (creator asked 20 strangers to kiss for the first time)
wait, i love this